Here are some more motivational and inspirational stuff for successful living on this planet!
- Living is a reality and you can’t run away from life!
- Life is a continually evolving experience.
- Accept living with problems as a reality. Don’t be paranoid of the pitfalls!
- Never mistake knowledge for wisdom.
- Specialize on the impossible!
- Remember, the same moment you say, “I give up”, someone else will be saying “My, what a great opportunity!”
- Use the past as a springboard, not a hammock.
- People judge you by your actions, not your intentions.
- All roads to success are uphill.
- You can’t build a reputation on what you’re going to do.
- Know that yesterday ended last night.
- Every now and then bite off more than you can chew!
- It is not the mountains we conquer, but ourselves.
~ Edmund Hillary.
- Every problem carries a seed of its own solution.
- Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I’ll show you a failure.
- Prefer the foolishness of enthusiasm to the indifference of logic.
- Do small things in a great way.
- Be quick to take advantage of an advantage.
- Learn the rules. Then break some!
- Avoid following the crowd.
- Why worry about things you can’t control? Get busy controlling the things that depend upon you.
- Do something that you don’t have to do.
- Keep your goals out of reach, not out of sight.
- Dare to think unthinkable thoughts.
- You are destined to be different.
- Gain the advantage by doing things before they need to be done.
- Desire more than you can accomplish.
- Believe in miracles!
- Learn from the mistakes of others.
- Find a reason why you can.
- Don’t be afraid to ask dumb questions.
- Stay incurably curious.
- Leave the beaten path occasionally and drive in the woods.
- It’s passion that persuades.
- Don’t spend your life answering a question nobodyï¿½s asking.
- Don’t let regrets replace your dreams.
- Be an expert at “why”, not “why not”.
- Keep your eye on the road and use your rear-view mirror only to avoid trouble.
- Do more than is required of you.
- Don’t make the mistake of letting yesterday use up too much of today.
- Be unpopular when necessary.
- If you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it.
~ Somerset Maugham.
- Cause something to happen.
- Know that the starting point for all achievement is desire.
- When your strategy is hit or miss, youï¿½ll usually miss.
- You are only an attitude away from success!
- It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.
- All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
- What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
- I may not be able to change the world I see around me, but I can change the way I see the world within me.
- We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.
- Quitting is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
- It is unfortunate when people allow themselves to get like concrete: all mixed up and permanently set.
- Always do more than is required of you.
- Leadership has less to do with position that it does with disposition.
- It is tragic when we put off living. We dream of a magical rose garden over the horizon and miss the roses blooming outside our windows.
- True greatness consists in being great in little things.
- I started where the last man left off.
~ Thomas Alva Edison.
- Hang in there, show up! You’ll win!!
- Eighty per cent of success is in showing up at the right moment at the right place!
~ Tom Peters.
- Do not try to major in minor things.
- Instead of trying to minimise your weaknesses, try to maximise your strengths!
- The past is history
The future is a mystery
Today is a gift
That is why we call it ‘the present’!
~ From FISH!
- When disaster strikes, we shed copious tears and mope around for a while, but in time, we learn to accept fate’s irrevocable edict!
- When it doesn’t work to go like a rhino, act like a swarm of bees!
~ Arun Shourie.
- Throughout the centuries there were men who took first steps down new roads armed with nothing but their own vision.
~ Ayn rand.
- You must know how fall off the horse without hurting yourself.
- Every fall, failure or defeat is a comma, not a full stop. Plan around them, not against them.
- Take a spare paddle when you row up the creek.
- Always plan a way “out”, before you make a way “in”. Remember the fate of Abhimanyu.
- Plan for a back-up strategy, just in case while venturing into something in which the stakes are high.
- “It is a mistake to try to look too far ahead. The chain of destiny can only be grasped one link at a time.”
~ Sir Winston Churchill
- Chairman of $1.1 Billion Wipro Corpn, Mr.Azim Premji’s aphorisms for life in his speech at IIT/Roorkey on 17th Nov 2003:
- Learn to lose and also to enjoy winning. And when you do lose, do not lose the lesson.
- Have faith in your own ideas even if everyone tells you they are wrong. Have enduring faith in yourself because then you will always have enduring faith in others.
- Life’s battle does not always go to the person who is stronger and faster. But the person who wins is the person who thinks he can.
- Strive for excellence. We are what we repeatedly do. Remember, excellence is not an act but a habit.
- Always keep in mind that it is only the test of fire that makes fine steel.
- Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values. Your values are your foundation for life.
- A rupee earned is of far more value than five found.
- “Success is 99% failure”
~ Soichera Honda, founder of Honda Motor Corporation.
- Invest some time in identifying what adds real value to your life.
~ Chris cole
- It is how you handle failure makes a difference in your life.
- Smile. Tomorrow may be worse!
~ The Murphy Philosophy.
- Do not believe in miracles.
Rely on them!
- Always draw your curves. Then plot your readings, since most major decisions are taken first; the basis on which they are supposedly taken is worked out later!
- Creativity is allowing yourself to commit mistakes.
~ Scott Adams
- “Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.”
~ Reggie Leach.
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
~ Mark Twain
- “Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it’s a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from.”
~ Al Franken