Date: 14 February 2009
Time: 9: 30 AM to 2: 00 PM
Venue: In front of Gandhi Statue on M.G. Road, Bangalore
Invitees: All citizens of India.
First please ponder over this:
Is the pain of a mother lesser when her son dies as compared to the pain when her daughter dies?
Is the pain of a sister lesser when her brother dies as compared to her pain when her sister dies?
Save Indian Family Foundation invites you to a peaceful protest against the rampant and blatant misuse of pro-women marital laws against men resulting in large scale suicides of married men.
1. Clear the pendency of cases in Family Courts.
2. Fill judges’ vacancies, allocate more judges and increase Family Courts.
3. Make all gender-biased marital laws Gender Neutral.
4. Check misuse of these laws.
5. Stop Treating Men as FREE ATM MACHINES
6. Check High Rate of suicides of married men.
7. Establish National Commission for Men, and
8. Men’s Welfare Ministry,
To address the above problems as well as scores of others that the unfortunate husbands in India are made to suffer.
Please gather in strength at Bangaluru on 14th February 2009 and cause a change for sanity in our society.
1. Save Family Foundation, Delhi
2. MyNation Foundation, Delhi
3. Gender Human Rights Society, Delhi
4. Rakshak Foundation, Delhi
5. Mother’s and Sister’s Initiative, Delhi
6. Protect Indian Family Foundation, Mumbai
7. Indiya Kudumba Pathukappu Iyakkam, Chennai
8. All India Forgotten Women, Hyderabad
9. Rishtey, Hyderabad
10. Save Indian Family Foundation, Nagpur
11. Bharat Bachao Sangathan, Kolkata.
Virag – 9986378801 (English)
Panduranga Katti – 9432853272 (English)
Shiva Shankara – 9743183369 (Kannada)
Prakash – 9880436929 (Kannada)
9342853272 www.saveindianfamily.org 9845143274
- Get well soon, Steve!
- The Pink condom Campaign