It is your life!
Here are some more motivational and inspirational stuff for successful living on this planet!It tolls for thee!
No man is an island,
Entire of itself.
Each is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.!
Therefore, send not to know
For whom the bell tolls,
It tolls for thee.
- You do not need to know everything. It is only human if you have to ask someone.
- The world needs anger. The world continues to allow evil because it is not angry enough.
- You must know how to fall of the horse without hurting yourself.
- Every fall, failure or defeat is a comma, not a full stop. Plan around them, not against them.
- I never let schooling interfere with my education.
~ Mark Twain
- Kites fly highest against the wind, not with it.
~ Winston Churchill
- One of the keys to happiness is bad memory.
- Always listen to feelings as well as meanings.
- I am grateful:
- For the teenager son who is not doing up his room, but watches TV, because that means he is at home and not at the streets.
- For the taxes, because it means I am employed.
- For the mess to clean after a party, because it means that I have still some friends.
- For too much email, because it means so many people think of you (including bots!)
- For the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours, because it means that I am alive!
- Learning is a process of discovery and we must be our own discoverers.
- We are all prisoners of our own past.
- Getting it wrong is part of getting it right.
- Tomorrow is another day, another opportunity.
- Life is a book still to be written.
- We are so absorbed in our own surroundings that we forget to look over the fence.
- The aim of perfection and desire for inner tranquility conflict with each other.
- The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitude.
~ William James
- Do not let trifles affect your mental harmony. Don’t overrate adverse situations.
- Life is what is happening when we are busy making other plans.
~ John Lennon
- Now is the only time we have and the only time we have any control over.
- Who said life was going to be fair, or that it was even meant to be fair.
- I have been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.
~ Mark Twain
- You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
Do not believe, just because wise men say so.
Do not believe, just because it has always been that way.
Do not believe, just because others may believe so.
Examine and – experience yourself!
- â€œOne life, one chance â€“ grab it. Get the life you love â€“ and live it.â€
Says Arvind Devalia in his book:
- “There are lots of ways of being miserable, but there’s only one way of being comfortable, and that is to stop running round after happiness. If you make up your mind not to be happy there’s no reason why you shouldn’t have a fairly good time.”
~ Edith Wharton
- â€œVision is the art of seeing what is invisible to othersâ€
~ Jonathan Swift
- “People who get things done, just do things. They don’t sit at home waiting for their self-belief to grow. They don’t fill their days and nights reading self- improvement books. They just get out and do things”
~ Fiona Harrold
- “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.”
- When I’m authentic in my words and actions, it’s amazing how things come together in my life.
- “When you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.”
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson