Why do folks record their comments on the blogs?
May be for one or more of these reasons:
- They have something to say in order to amplify, rebut or differ on the content of the blog entry – the whole or part of it.
- To satiate the urge to say something on the subject – just for the heck of it
- To be read by others – sort of a mini-blog of oneself
- To draw visitors to the commenters’ own blogs
- Not to be left out!
Have I left out any? (I may not be an expert on the subject since my blog manages to attract very few commentators!)
- Happy Birthday, MP3!
- Now, electricity from urine!